Customer Operations Analyst – Langhorne, PA
Responsible for managing all aspects of day-to-day operations for our customers and Virtus sales team.
- Process and manage customer orders in SAP that are received via EDI, fax or email.
- Professionally and consistently service a diverse customer base in addressing customer inquiries including researching and communicating order status; interpreting and communicating return and shipping policies; and communicating pricing, product expirations, product availability, backorder or allocation.
- Work closely with other departments, manage order exceptions including the need for facilitating customer allocation adjustments, diagnosing and resolving customer order errors, credit blocks, resolving DEA and license issues.
- Process (create, track, respond) general customer complaints regarding price discrepancies, shipping issues (shortage, damage, item error), initiate corrective strategy including product pick up and redelivery and requests for order tracking and/or proof of delivery.
- Execute the Open Order Report for review and product allocation. Collaborate with Sales & Marketing and the Supply Planning Dept. to create appropriate back-order reports to send to customers.
- Produce monthly customer purchase reports, analyze the data and partner with the National Accounts Team to determine customer trends, issues and opportunities.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced and busy environment
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and strategic thinker with the ability to make recommendations on key business issues and process improvements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong Excel Skills preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Finance preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Customer Service and Order Processing
- Knowledge of Supply Chain, Forecast, Distribution and Customer Requirements preferred
- Knowledge of Pharmaceuticals Industry preferred
- SAP knowledge and experience highly desirable
For more information about career opportunities with Virtus, or to send us a copy of your resume, please email email@example.com and reference the position name in the subject line.