Accounts Payable Analyst - Langhorne, PA
To manage and execute the Accounts Payable function for the Company.
- Manage and execute the AP process including accurate and timely recording of invoices, processing of invoices, and addressing both internal and external inquiries
- Serve as the SME and point of contact for AP
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation, coding, and approval(s) prior to recording on the GL and processing for payment
- Prioritize payables for payment according to company policy
- Manage employee T&E reimbursement process. Audit T&E to ensure compliance with expense reimbursement policy and Sunshine Reporting Act. Obtain approvals and process reimbursements via 3rd party vendor.
- Continuous improvement and optimization of AP processes.
- Maintain and file annual 1099 reports
- Manage vendor and internal department manager inquiries
- Research and correct (as needed) discrepancies
- Maintain vendor contacts and manage the AP workflow process. As necessary, work with IT on any technical AP issues
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Other responsibilities and special projects as assigned (i.e., assisting with month-end close, AR functions such as cash applications, journal entries, account reconciliations, audit requests, etc.).
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- SAP experience
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage timelines and priorities
- Ability to multi-task
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of Accounts Payable
- Experience in Generic Pharmaceuticals preferred but not required
For more information about career opportunities with Virtus, or to send us a copy of your resume, please email email@example.com and reference the position name in the subject line.